Rextron xtraViU VCUD-60 USB 2.0 to DVI Converter Adapter HI-RES upto 1600 x 1200
Now Supports Windows 8 - drivers aren't included as yet, but we can send them on request.
Rextron's xtraViU series allows you to add UP TO SIX Monitors simply through the USB 2.0 ports of your computer, Supporting DVI monitors without any other adapters. Installation is as easy as 2 steps : install the drivers and Plug and Play. You can then enjoy multiple windows on the multiple monitors rather rather than the windows overlapping, increasing the productivity like never before! Open an attached file on the other monitor while reading the email, extend the large wide spreadsheet to the other monitor too, update the live stock data on the extended monitor simultaneously and so forth, the benefits go beyond what you can image.
- Add up to 6 xtra ViU units
- Auto enumerated without setting ID's
- Fully Support either DVI interface
- Support the resolution as high as 1600 x 1200
- Plug and Play
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7 compatible. Win8 drivers are available but not included. Email us for details.
- Self-power operation
- PC with 1.2GHz or higher processor clock speeds required (if you have more than one xtraViU connected will need more resources)
- 512Mb Ram
- At least one rear USB 2.0 port (not compatible with USB 1.0 ports)
- 30Mb of available disk space
- CD or DVD drive
- xtraViU unit x 1
- CD with the driver and user manual x 1
- User Manual x 1