Delivery and returns
Same Working Day Dispatch if ordered before 3.30pm
Orders are generally dispatched same working day if payment is received before 3.30pm. All of our products are stored in our own warehouse, so we can ship out immeadiately and are not dependent on 3rd parties.
Any orders placed after 3.30pm will be shipped on the next working day. Orders placed after 3.30pm on Friday, will be shipped on the following Monday (unless Bank Holiday).
We ship by Royal Mail and Parcelforce. For certain orders we may use Fed-Ex or UPS, dependant on your location and size of order. For non-UK orders, the parcel may be given to the local delivery agent. All delivery times are approximate and not guaranteed.
If there is a problem with stock, we will try and contact you by phone or email. We try not to send alternatives unless authorised. If we are unable to contact you, we may part ship your order. Please let us know if you prefer to wait or refund the remaining items.
Delivery Times - Prices are dependant on weight and size of the order
Royal Mail 24 - Standard 1st class delivery for small items, Tracked 24 for larger ones. Normally 1-2 working days. Usually delivered Mon-Sat.
Royal Mail 48 - Standard 2nd class delivery for small items, Tracked 48 for larger ones. Normally delivered in 2-3 working day. Usually delivered Mon-Sat.
ParcelForce Courier - Normally 1-3 days Courier delivery. Delivery on Monday to Friday.
ParcelForce Next Working Day Courier - Normally Next Working Day courier delivery. Delivery on Monday to Friday.
Parcel Force 12:00 (Mon-Fri) Pre-Noon Next Working Day. Delivery Monday to Friday.
ParcelForce Saturday - Saturday 9am to 2pm (Order before Friday 3.30pm). Delivery Saturdays.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email email@example.com
1. Distance Selling Regulations 2000
We accept any unused item back upto 30 days from delivery for a full refund including original outbound postage providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Only applies to personal customers. Does not apply to business customers.
- Customers must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a return within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns must be authorised and use the full returns address provided
- Carriage costs for returning the Goods is the customers responsibility
- The Goods remain the customers responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
- All goods must be returned within 30 days the RMA date of issue
- Items must be unused. They may be opened to check if they suit, but must be unused.
- All original packaging must be included
- The item must be able to be resold
- Not included in Distance Selling regulation:
- Personalised, Made to Measure or Special Order items
- Sealed software
- Additional Services - Upgraded Delivery Methods (if upgraded to a Courier delivery rather than a standard postage option)
- Business to Business Orders that are not covered by DSR
- It is the consumers statutory duty to return the goods in good condition and to return the goods correctly paid and adequately protected. We reserve the right to charge direct costs for breaches of the statutory duty.
- For Business to Business orders : items return as not required or not needed will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
2. Faulty Products
- If you believe your goods have been delivered faulty or damaged please contact technical support for assistance. If your problem can't be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
- All returned Goods must be authorised and sent to the full returns address provided
- Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD’s etc for that product)
- The goods are your responsibility until signed for by us
- If found defective a working replacement will be sent to you. If no same product is available, a similar value one may be sent in replacement. We will inform you first if this happens.
- Return postage will be refunded for the defective item (standard 2nd class postage unless otherwise advised). Postage upgrades will not be refunded (unless otherwise advised).