Encam recorders combine reliable recording and user friendly interfaces making it your perfect choice when installing CCTV systems.
- Up to 5MP Resolution Recording and Playback
- HD and VGA Output,HD Port up to 1920×1080
- Support H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Video Format
- Support 1 SATA up to 6TB Capacity
- This NVR allows for 3rd party cameras to be installed (some may need to be configured to work)
The smart technology allows you to view your cameras anywhere in the world live from your android or IOS device! You can also setup email notification’s to alert you if someone is on your property and set cloud backups to record footage just in case your recorder is stolen. You can also setup sharing footage over the internet.
Android or IOS viewing
Thanks to the peer to peer (P2P) technology viewing on your mobile phone or tablet is an easy process. Simply scan the onscreen QR (barcode)code to download the ap (Bitvision) from the google play store and then scan the serial number to add your system. You can now view your cameras Worldwide with the touch of a button in real time.
Encam recorders allow you set up motion detection for your cameras
Set parameters (recording zones) for each camera so your motion detection is set to key areas of your property.
Adjust the sensitivity of your motion detection to avoid recording every bird or cat that passes your camera.
You can set your record time too, you can set the motion detection to only record at night time or only during work hours or alternatively just set the amount of time in seconds the footage is captured (in seconds) when the motion detection is triggered. This can save valuable space on your hard drive.
Our recorders support upto 8TB hard drives allowing for plenty of footage to be recorded (Hard Drive not supplied)
- Main Processor: ARM Cortex A7 Processor
- Operating system: Embedded LINUX
- Video Outputs: VGA & HDMI
- Audio Outputs: 3.5mm Stereo Jack socket
Audio Bit Rate: 64kbps
- Audio Compression: G711u, G711a, ADPCM_DVI4
- Trigger Events Recording, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips, alarm output
- HD Output1 Resolution: 1920 × 1080/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- VGA R esolution:1920 × 1080/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- Digital Zoom: YES
- OSD: Camera Title, Time, Recording, Motion Detection
Video Compression: H265/H264/H265+/H264+
PAL :5MP@9×25fp,4MP@9x25fp,3MP@9×25fp,1080P@9×25fp, 960P@9×25fp,720P@9×25fp, D1@9×25fp
NTSC: 5MP@9×30fp,4MP@9×30fp,3MP@9×30fp,1080P@9×30fp, 960P@9×30fp, 720P@9×30fp, D1@9×30fp
Search Mode ALL, Channel, Manual, Time, Date, Motion Detection
Playback Functions Play, Pause, Stop, Fast Play, Digital Zoom
Backup Mode USB Device/Network
Interface 1 10M/100M Adaptive Ethernet Interface
Incoming Bandwidth 60MB
Network Functions TCP/CP, HTTP, UPnP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, PPPoE, DHCP, FTP, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, p2p
Onvif Version Support Onvif 2.4
Web Browser IE8-11, Google Chrome (lower than Ver44), Firefox (lower than Ver53) CMS Software Support Windows 7/ Windows 8/Windows 10
Cloud Support(P2P) Yes
Smart Phone iPhone, iPad, Android, Android Pad
Capacity Up to 8TB capacity
Interface Type 1 SATA Interface
Language: Chinese, English, Polish, Czech, Russian, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, Bulgarian, Farisa, German, French, Portuguese, Turkic, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Greek
Working Environment -10 to 55oc10 to 90%