The SCT-001A is a compact BNC to VGA converter with an optional 12v DC input. Typically used to connect to a DVR output but can be connected to many devices with a BNC output port.
- Analog non-interlaced RGB output supported.
- NTSC / PAL system auto detection.
- BNC to VGA convertor
- Instruction leaflet
- Power cable to connect between the LCD display and the converter
- Enabling use of space saving
- Auto detecting STSC/PAL video format
- selectable resolution of up to 1280 x 1040
- full screen output to accommodate both 4:3 and 16:9 display ratio
- Use passive 12v power from monitor
- Robust and rugged aluminium casing for clean signal
- Plug and play no software required
- VGA Resolution: 800x600 1024x768 1280x1024
- Vga Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions: 100x75x25mm
- 10 Bits ADC (analogue digital converter) provides excellent colour saturation and vivid picture
- Supports both linear and non-linear expansion when converting 4:3 picture into 16:9 output
- Built-in colour space converter
- Adaptive luma / chroma enhancement engine
- Bi-Linear based scaling engine
- Independent expansion ratio in both horizontal and vertical